Pages

Meet Heather



Hi there! I'm so glad you found my blog! Be sure to leave me a comment saying hello and feel free to leave me a link to your site so I can check it out. You can follow me on twitter @wtkab and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhenTheKidsAreBored. This is my second blog. My first, When The Kids Are Bored is all about kid's activities, pregnancy, parenting, product reviews, and DIY. Let's just say it has developed over the past couple of years! Gray House Blue Door is my newest blog adventure. I started it to share and record the process of building our first home. You'll mostly be getting updates on the house progress but I'll also be sharing DIY projects and other how to's.

A little about myself: I am a stay at home mom of three sweet kiddos. My oldest will be five soon and my youngest is five months old. They keep me pretty busy to say the least. I've been married to my high school sweetie for eight years. Our mantra is "family first" and we believe in raising our children in a Christian home. I graduated from The University of Tennessee in 2007 and soon after we decided to start having children and I became a stay at home mom. I have a million ideas of what I want to do when I grow up but for now my main job is being mommy. It's amazing.

Enjoy the blog! I love collaborating with other bloggers so let me know if you want to work on a project with me.

If you would like to contact me please send me an email at whenthekidsarebored@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Heather! I'm a Heather, too! Followed you from SITS. I've built a couple homes myself and look forward to seeing your progress! May it go as smoothly as possible for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not looking good. A year later and no posts. 999 terrible things could have derailed this project. :(

    ReplyDelete